Maryland Christian Church (MCC), a Korean Church, was founded in 2003 in the area of Baltimore, MD and is currently seeking a qualified EM full-time pastor for next generation.
• Strong passion for God and clear understanding of Calling by God for ministry (Born again Christian)
• Graduate of accredited theological seminary in the U.S.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in leading EM (preferably in Korean-American church settings)
• Fluency in both English and Korean preferred
• Eligible to work in the US
• Full Administration for English Ministry including Children, Youth and College Groups (Designing Worship, Bible Study, Pastoral Counseling, Visitation, Retreat, and etc.)
• Work closely with Senior Pastor, EM Staff and other church groups for additional church-wide events
• Join the connectional ministry with other churches.
Application/ Required Documents:
• Statement of calling, ministerial vision, and personal testimony (Maximum 2 pages)
• Two (2) letters of recommendation
• Two (2) recent sermons (in audio/video and written document)
Compensation and Benefits:
• Varies depending on candidate’s experience.
• Vacation and professional development days.
• Reimbursable pastoral expenses (Counting Education and Pastoral trips).
Please submit application/required documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 20th, 2018.
Maryland Christian Church
Rev. Yohan Jeon, Senior Pastor (email@example.com / 443-900-5362)
Mr. Keunsu Han, Search Committee Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org / 443-608-4592)